HOLY INNOCENTS OFFICE OF FAITH FORMATION
Registration for Religious Education 2017-2018
New students, returning students & transfer students: Please bring the following items or we will not be able to process your child’s registration.
- Child’s baptismal and birth certificate
- Parent/guardian’s membership envelope
- Transfer letter from previous religious education program
or Catholic School
- Communion certificate (for students requesting Confirmation)
- Registration will be accepted in forms of cash, check
or money order
- Grade K (5 years old) $30
- Grade 1 (6 years old) $30
- Grades 2-8 $50 for one year, $100 for two years.
- First Communion $50
- Confirmation (Grade 8) $50
- Pre-Confirmation 2 (Grade 7) $40
- Pre-Confirmation 1 (Grade 6) $35
- Post-Communion Students (Grade 4-5) Free
- High School Confirmation (2-year Program)
- Grade 9, 10, 11, 12 $40
Note: the sacrament preparation program is consecutive two (2) years for Communion and two (2) for Confirmation. Registration fee does not include sacrament Fee.
Religious Education Class
Grades K-8 Sundays 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Religious Education Class (RCIA)
Teens Grade 9-12 Saturdays 3:00 p.m.
Religious Education Class (Confirmation)
Teens Grade 9-12 Sundays 9:00 p.m.